• Passport

    If you want to request a passport, you have to visit the counter of the Civil Affairs Department in person. You are required to schedule an appointment online.

  • Driving licence

    You can request a driving licence in person at the counter of the Civil Affairs Department.

  • Alien's passport

    An alien's passport is a passport for non-Dutch residents staying or living in the Netherlands who are unable to procure a travel document in their country of origin.

  • Refugee passport

    A refugee passport is a Dutch travel document for refugees.

  • Legalisation of signature

    When you have to prove that your signature on a document is really yours, you can legalise it.